The Edinburgh crew of the Scottish Radical Herbal Network invite you to a weekend of workshops and discussions exploring health and community. We want to create a space where different projects in the Edinburgh area and beyond can come together and share skills and knowledge about fighting the injustices that cause ill health, building community resilience and collectively taking care of each other.
Just like the first ever Scottish Radical Herbal Network gathering that happened at Tombreck in September 2016, the weekend’s programme will explore the following themes:
– Radical Health and Herbalism
– Sustainability, Social and Environmental Justice
– Scottish Health and Herbal Heritage.
We’d love you to join us for any or all of the weekend.
More details and a full programme for the weekend to come but for now save the date!
* Entry will be by donation and we don’t need you to register with us. There will be a suggested solidarity donation of £20 for those who can afford it
* The North Edinburgh Arts building has been designed to be physically accessible with a lift to the first floor, specially adapted toilets on both floors, and a loop system in the theatre. If you have any specific access needs please let us know by emailing [email protected]
* There will be free healthy food (or by donation if you can / want to) for lunch on both days and dinner on Saturday until it runs out.