The Scottish Radical Herbal Network aims to bring people together through regular events, fundraisers and gatherings. So far we have held:
- Annual fundraising Burns’ Night Ceilidhs in January 2016-2018
- A National Scottish Radical Herbalism Gathering – September 2016
- Seeds for Justice: A Community Health Gathering in Edinburgh – May 2017
- FundRAVEr March 3rd 2018 in Edinburgh
- 2nd National Scottish Radical Herbalism Gathering May 2018
- Taking Care of Our Communities Day in Glasgow – August 2019
November 2nd and 3rd 2019 we will be holding a local event in Glasgow honouring the festival of Samhain with a weekend of workshops & offerings based on the the theme of Collective Care. It will be held at Urban Roots in Toryglen, Glasgow.
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about our next gathering – and other news throughout the year!